Monday, October 12, 2009

The Vision of Sight

I’ve been thinking….


Comfortably we live our entire lives looking through murky lens. Only in moments of honest reflection, are we able to receive to our individual gifts of sight. Sadly, these moments are fleeting, and it is rare when the mind, body and spirit are in concert creating a renewed vision of pure clarity and comprehension. We seem determined to be imprisoned by our false delusions. We despair, dismissing our periods of reflection and the revelations made truth. Sight remains, dormant and searching for the clarifying opening.


Age, culture, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, geography nor gender are prerequisites for visual clarity. A life of sacrifice and service or crime and punishment have the vision of sight in common. For each, that moment of definition, when it occurs will provide a platform of opportunity as they go forward. Both will profoundly experience that sight is infinitely more powerful than seeing, impacting the progression of their lives. Do you see?


As I travel along what I affectionately call my "path of challenges", it has been my profound joy and pain to learn that my sight has acutely affected my seeing going forward. The sight of my journey has allowed a glimpse of the use of my mind and reasoning in service, my body's nourishment in substance and science to insure my safe arrival and that my spirit receive the proper instruction to remain in divine order to keep me in peace, grace and faith.


I am conscious that seeing is not sight, and welcome the sight of my completed yesterdays, the urgency of all my today’s and the uncertainty of my tomorrows. My vision unblemished and my sight is good too. Be true to you, who you are and who you will become, quietly, embrace your sight.


How’s your vision? Post color correction, I'm better.







1 comment:

  1. My experience with the Favor8Art writings is new but I have noticed a your consistency. Your eloquence in sharing your thoughts is inspired by your experience. Therefore something to respectively emulate. I watched Ivanka Trump speak this morning and have seen her a number of times on TV. She has a poise that is admirable as well. So what am I saying?

    My vision of myself is color corrected but I feel that the skew is a tad off. My meeting yesterday confirmed that I still have work to do. But where oh where to begin? A great test will be this weekend, I'll have dozens of new people to encounter a good barometer for correcting my vision. Is there a need to scrap it and go to the drawing board or work with what you got?

    We'll see...

    ReplyDelete